Time to head to NH for Clue #12

 Clue #12 is Rindge Ridge and is dedicated to all of those that attended the Quilter’s on the Lake Retreat, held at Woodbound Inn, in Ridge, NH in 2017 and 2018.  A fabulous great historical Inn in a beautiful setting for our end of summer retreat.  I couldn’t hold the 2019 retreat due to a scheduling conflict, and I haven’t been able to get a new date that will with my schedule since post-Covid restrictions, but I’d like to try. 

It was a beautiful area in New Hampshire, and it brought together a wonderful group of quilters!  The Quilter’s Jeopardy Game held there in 2018 will forever be one of my favorite game.

This is a nice easy block for Thanksgiving week.  You will note that on Page 5 of your Clue #12 that I reveal Border B and your updated Center!

Rindge Ridge - Cheer and Merriment and Stitched version

This is a nice easy block for Thanksgiving week.  You will note that on Page 5 of your Clue #12 that I reveal Border B and your updated Center!  Check it out, we only have 4 more Clues and we will have the full Quilt top!

Cheer and Merriment - updated Center with Border B applied

Stitched - updated Center with Border B applied

For my fabric selection, I went through and pulled Fat Quarter remnants in that worked from a fabric selection and made the best use of my FQ remnants.  I selected from thin strips for my Tree Trunk and strips just over what I needed for the pinwheels. 

Cheer and Merriment


Stitched
Cutting was relatively easy! Make sure you are checking those remnants!
Cheer and Merriment

Stitched
We are going to make some units that are very familiar and put them together in a few a fun way!

V Blocks!
Tree Trunk!
Med-Dark & Dark Half Square Triangles
Block Construction
You will make Pinwheels with your Med-Dark and Dark Half Square Triangles- Check that orientation!
Then construct the Trees!
You will lay this block out in Columns, put those together first!

Then sew the Columns into Blocks!


How Tada!  Now move onto your Border B's taking the time to lay out your Blocks properly, ensuring orientation is correct, and sew them together with care!

I can't wait to see your Centers on Facebook!

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Make sure to sneak away for some sew therapy,

Michelle 

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!