Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins
It is StashBUSTER Tuesday! Once again, I've partnered up with some fabulous quilt designers for Quilt Block Mania! I have a bunch to share today; new pattern that is launching, a new class, and a free Block download!
NEW PATTERN RELEASE
I adore this month's Stashbuster Quilt, Turning Up Pumpkins.
|Turning Up Pumpkins|
You can make this fabulous quilt with stash, scraps, or new fabric. The pumpkins are made with 10-11 Fat Quarters. I selected Moda's Fig Tree's All Hallow Eve and then supplemented with a few older Moda Fat Quarters. The setting blocks are made with yardage; 1 yards darker gray and 1/2 yard lighter gray. Add 2 yards Background and a fabulous border and you are all set!
This is the perfect Fall pattern design, you can use similar-in-color Fat Quarters to make up your Pumpkins (or even Apples) . You could even go with Halloween theme fabric and make this more of a Halloween quilt. You don't have to use gray for your setting, as black fabric or brown fabric would work great too! Let your Border fabric determine what looks best.
It features one tool, the Tucker Trimmer III. While the smaller units can be made with the Tucker Trimmer I. Of course, I always recommend the Quilter's Magic Wand.
The quilt offers four settings, you could probably find even more. One of the settings, setting 3, could resembles cats among the pumpkins.
So, fun! You can order the Printed pattern, that will ship on September 8th at: BUY PRINTED PATTERN. Or, you can download the PDF version of the pattern at: BUY PDF PATTERN.
Or, you can sign up for the Turning Up Mini-Class and the PDF version of the pattern is included. Sign up for class: ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION
NEW ON-DEMAND CLASS - Turning Up Pumpkins Mini-Class
- Use Coupon Code - TUPUMP10*
- All of these blocks finish at 12″ x 12″.
- You can download all the Blocks for free, or just your favorites.
- All of the designers are using the same color plan in their Blocks.
- Therefore you could combine this quilt block with other designer blocks, in the series, and put them into a Sampler Quilt of your own design.
- Or, several of the designers, including me, are offering patterns, for purchase, using our Block. We've done the math and they are really cute.😊
- If you scroll all the way down you’ll find links to all the fabulous quilt blocks in this series. We are hoping to do this a few times a year, so stay tuned! When I can align Quilt Block Mania with my Stashbuster Series, I will.
- To download my free block, complete the form below.
- You will receive an email (check your spam and promo mailboxes).
- The email will have a link to download.
"Which Hat?" at Pretty Piney
Black Cat at Inquiring Quilter
Ring of Pumpkins at Always Expect Moore
Haunted House at Powered by Quilting
Three Treats at Sew Brainy
Bat at Slice of Pi Quilts
Day of the Dead Skull at Duck Creek Mountain Quilting
Gypsy Wagon Fortune Teller at Orange Blossom Quilt
Monster at Seams to be Sew
Patchwork Pumpkin at Quilted Diary
Stacked Pumpkins at Perkins Dry Goods
Spooky Star at Block of the Mo .com
Leaf Ghost at Off the Wall Quilt
Leaf and Vine at Quilt Moments
Frankenstein at Around the Bobbin
Bat by Heidi Pridemore
Candy Corn by Quilt Fabrication
Dark night by Cotton Street Commons
Pumpkin by Sew on the Go
Pumpkin and Bat by ScrapDash
Pumpkin Chain by Stash Bandit
Happy Jack-o-lantern by Patti's Patchwork
Foundation Pieced Creepy Eyes by Amarar Creacions
Spooky Trees by Aunt Em's Quilts
Upside Down Witch by Appliques Quilts and More
Scaredy Kitty by Tacy Gray
Sun-Boo-Net Sue by Blue Bear Quilts
Spider by Oh Kay Quilting
Candy, Pumpkins, and Witch Hat by Utah Quilt Appraiser
Oh! I love the finished quilt you made here - it is fabulous!ReplyDelete