Holiday Solstice #17 & Best of 60's Membership Open!
I am beyond excited! Today I'm releasing Clue #17 of Holiday Solstice and kicking off enrollment into my next Mystery!
Not only am I opening enrollment for Best of the 60's, my next Mystery, I'm also revealing my fabric selection for both my main selection and my alternative. Both fabric lines are new to the market, and will be releasing shortly!
- Note: There are only 20 fabrics in the line, so I am doubling my FQ for the Fuchsia-Purples and Oranges fabrics.
The following Shops have all the information needed and will be preparing fabric kits. They are taking pre-orders now:
For my alternate selection, I’m partnering with Moda and have selected their A Blooming Bunch fabric line, by Maureen McCormick (from the Brady Bunch)
The following shops have all the information needed and will be preparing fabric kits. They are taking pre-orders now:
- Quilt Size: Large Throw/Double
- Tool Required: Star 60
- Fabric Requirements
- 26-30 Fat Quarters
- Ideally made up of 4 Colorways, dual Complimentary color plans will work great. See my fabric recommendations below to get a better idea of what I will be using. You can elect to reserve one or both of those fabric selections or select your own fabric. Note: From mid-October to early-November, I will be offering tips on fabric selection on my weekly Blog post.
- Background: 4 ¾ - 5 Yard*
- Border: 2 ⅔ - 3 Yards (includes Binding)
This is a Mystery Quilt series will be a Technique Building Series for the Star 60 tool.
· Each week, I will take you step-by-step through all the fabulous units and blocks that you can make with this tool. There will be at least 24 techniques shared throughout the length of the series.
· Multiple Membership levels are available for this series for nominal fees.
- For both Membership levels, the earlier you enroll in the series, the lower the price. This week, through the 8th, Launch Week Discounts are in effect.
- Since there are a lot of new techniques with this Mystery, the Clue & Class Membership is being offered and will provide weekly step-by-step online videos that can be watched repeatedly, whenever you like.
- As always, each week, the Blog will feature a mini-pictorial and a couple quick tips for each week’s block(s) and remain online. However, the Blog will not have the detailed measurements, those are in the Clues and the Clues will only be available through a membership.
- Recommendation: For those needing/wanting additional help, I highly recommend the Clue & Class Membership Option which will give you that extra help with step-by step guidance.
Basic Overview of Membership Types
Here are the basics, for more information see my Website: CLICK HERE
Clue Membership: Discounted for Enrollment Launch week to $24 - 2 Monthly Payments of $12. Note: This price will increase on October 9th ($36) and will go to full price on November 1st ($48)
• Includes all 24 Clues. Each week when the Clue is released, you will be able to immediately download the Clue.
• If you elect “product updates” you will receive an email notification when the Clue is posted. Otherwise you can log in each week with a special link sent at the time of registration.
• Access to a private Facebook Group.
Clue Only Membership, can be PURCHASE HERE.
Clue and Class Membership: Discounted for Enrollment Launch week to $99 (One-time payment) or 4 Monthly Payments of $30. Note: This price will increase on October 9th ($149) and will go to full price on November 1st ($199)
• You will get all the benefits of the Clue Membership including the downloadable Clues.
• Additionally, you will have access to online/on demand weekly videos which will walk through step-by-step through the weekly technique and construction.
• Lifetime access to the Clues and Videos - Watch again and again at your leisure.
• If you agree to “receive instruction emails”, you will receive an email notification. Otherwise, you can log into your Teachable account each Friday evening and access the current and prior releases.
Clue and Class Membership, can be PURCHASED HERE.
Holiday Solstice - Clue #17
OMG! Just one clue after this! The reveal is next week! I'm crazy excited for you to see the final clue... but before we get there, let's look at this week.