Mary Kay finished her quilt!!

Mary Kay purchased my Honey V pattern from Pennington Quilt Works (penningtonquilts.com).  She was so kind to send me a picture of her finished quilt.

She did an awesome job with this, it is for her niece.  In fact, she said she loved the pattern so much, she is out to purchase more fabric to make for a friend!


I'm teaching this class, this Sunday at Pennington Quilt Works in Pennington NJ.  I think there may be a spot or two left.

You can purchase the pattern from my Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/162480914/honey-v-quilt-pattern? and the Studio 180 Design "V Block" ruler: (https://www.etsy.com/listing/163598611/studio-180-designs-v-block-tool)

Deb Tucker designed this ruler and it makes this block so much easier.  Unlike the other similar rulers, this is just one ruler!  Not two templates and it makes tons of sizes!

In addition, Pennington Quilt Works (www.penningtonquiltworks.com) may have a few kits left in my sections.

Happy Quilting.... Finishing touches on my Lola SueNami Sensation.  It will be kitted up at Pennington Quilt Works and the class is being held there as well on January 18th.  A full class schedule is available on my Website (http://sewonthego.net/classes).

Comments

  1. I am so proud of you!! I added myself as a follower of your blog, but when I tried to get on the website it said it wasn't available. Not sure what that meant but you are doing a wonderful job Girlfriend! I love the logo too - I see you in it : )

    Keep up the great work! I wonder where you find the time. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!