Exciting few days!

Well it has been an exciting few days.  On Friday, I was contacted by Mary Bargiel from the Strong House Inn to host a weekend in 2015 at the Quilting in Vermont event.  I will be the host instructor for February 27-29, 2015 which is a Friday - Sunday.  So, mark those calendars, I expect to see some of you there.

Quilting in Vermont is an awesome event.  The Strong House Inn is a destination spot for the most spectacular weekend of quilting, excellent food all in the ambiance of a historic country inn in a picturesque Vermont setting. What can be better than quilting with your best quilting friends and to be pampered at the same time!


I can't wait. It is where Deb Tucker got her start, and I'm so happy to be invited. I'm thinking of teaching my Loco for Lemoyne Star class -yes I know, I haven't gotten back to you all with more than a teaser.  I should have something more for you this week.  Here is a big teaser, in the mean time.


So, the next exciting thing is...  I taught my first class at Yankee Quilter in Seymour, CT.  Had a wonderful class of 10 ladies.  I'm so glad they made time on their busy pre-holiday weekend.  Who needs to clean!! Sewing is so much more fun. 

The ladies worked on the Signs of Autumn table runner using the WingClipper for the flying geese, and Quickets & Pickets.  Then, the Corner Beam for our leaf tip.    My only regret was that I forgot to take photos.  

Last but not least; I confirm up my guild appearance at Heritage Quilters of Wallingford for May 2014.  Plus got asked to go to the Southford Falls Quilt Guild in Middlebury, CT in February 2014.

Can't beat that for 2 days.  Today, I'm finishing up the binding on Suenami Sensation, for my January class at Pennington Quilt Works

Comments

  1. Well young lady! I am glad to see you are getting in a little R & R since moving to CT! hahahaha !!! YOu are really rockin' it girlfriend. I have no doubt that Steve is very supportive. So when do you make quilting your full time job? Sounds like you are well on your way. Hugs to you - hope you will be there Friday night?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mo. Hopefully soon. I'm planning to be there Friday!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!