MAN CAVE QUILT IS FINISHED - Well piecing!

Once my power came back on yesterday, I was able to complete the piecing of the Man Cave quilt, borders and all!  Now I have to quilt it the next time I'm home.  I'll be home Saturday night, but leave Sunday morning to go to the UK through Friday. Hmmm, I wonder if I will have time to find a quilt shop there?




Ooops, I got distracted, back to the quilt.  It is a little larger than I expected, there is a surprise, right?  Not.  it turned out to be 84" x 84".

Had my first official day today at work today.  The people are great, I still wish it was in PA or NJ... but I'm only 152 miles away. 

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!