Lancaster Wish is Clue #15

Clue #15 is Lancaster Wish which is dedicated to all those who joined me and Barbara Dann for Stitchin’ Heaven’s Land Ahoy Lancaster 2022!  It was great to be back teaching in the Lancaster, PA area.  It was so nice to see so many familiar faces that I’ve missed over the last few years.  We had MAQers, Hershey Odyssey Quilters, plus a whole group of Stitchin’ Heaven followers!   I think we had people from almost every state in the USA.  


For the most part, you are looking through your fabric and seeing what you have available for your fabric selection.  I had a lot of little remnants that I leverage for the majority of my cutting.  It is acceptable to go scrappy on any of these units as well.  I'd try and stay within the same color family for each position, but otherwise scrappy is great. 

Cheer and Merriment

Stitched
We are going to make V Blocks for the Unit
Unit A - V Block
Unit B&C are the Half Square Triangles
Unit B - Half Square Triangles

Unit C - - Half Square Triangles
Next, we make our Pinwheels!
Then we put our Peaky and Spike (AKA V Block) Stars together.
Then it is time to put the Blocks together.
Cheer & Merriment

Stitched


How cute are these blocks!
Cheer & Merriment

Stitched

Love these blocks, I hope you do too. 

Next week, my 4th Holiday Medallion Quilt is revealed!

Keep Stitching,

Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!