Clue #10 - Did you guess it?

Did you guess it?  We are going to finish up those last 10 strips cut in Clue #1 and make 60 more Diamond Rect.  


For fabric selection, I'm using the last 10 strips and I will keep them separated and marked in a baggie for Clue #10 

Here are the selections I made:

My Paisley Rose selections

My Bermuda Batik 

With this clue we are officially past the half way mark!  So, make sure you take a look at all of your Blocks together and assess what colors/fabrics have not been represented yet.  Take a look at what Fat Quarters you have left to ensure you keep those in mind in the upcoming Clues.  

My Blocks from my Paisley Rose


My Blocks from my Bermuda Batiks

That wraps up this week's Clue.  I'm teaching in Lancaster, PA at Land Ahoy Lancaster, for Stitchin Heaven.  So, I need to get back to class!

Keep Stitching,
Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!