It's Group 10!

You are at Group #10 and for Block #22 you will make 3 more Build Me Up Buttercup blocks, Group #10 and 2 more Billboard Blocks!

Block #22 
Group 10A and 10B


Just a quick review this week.

Fabric Selection  - Remnants from #7 - Some of you may need to go into your remnant bag for one of your MD strips, for me, it was the 2 1/4" for the Diamond.  I had almost a full strip in there. 

Be sure to label your units and cut them properly

Build Me Up Buttercup comes together easily

Groups 10A and 10B - Be sure to put #9, Brown Eye Girl, in the correct direction, she has a top and bottom

Tada! I just love these!

That is it for this week, I'm off to Las Vegas for a week to teach at Stitchin Heaven's Land Ahoy!  First flight since Covid.    I will keep you posted on my progress on Social Media. 

Keep Stitching,
Michelle 

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!