Clue #15! Group 3 and more Billboard Blocks!

 Clue #15!  Group 3 and more Billboard Blocks!  So, I promise, I selected one of our easier blocks to make for Clue #15, since we have so much to do.  


We are making 3 more I Want to Hold Your Hand Blocks.  We are going to use different fabric and it will be paired with Stop In the Name of Love Blocks to make Group #3.  And since you will have a few more remnants, let's make 2 more Billboard Blocks.  

Here are my Group 3 sets: 

Group 3 - A Blooming Bunch


Group 3 - Peacock Galore

We made I Want to Hold Your Hand, back in Clue #4.  We are going to make 3 more, but with fabric remnants from Clue #2.  Our units are straight forward.  You've made them a dozen times.  So, just take your time, don't get over confident.  :) 

A Blooming Bunch


Peacock Galore

Take your time putting the block together. 

My Peacock Galore and A Blooming Bunch ~ Clue #15 I Want to Hold Your Hand

Group 3 - 

Comes together just like to previous Clues.  Take your time and lay out your Group A and B groupings.  Then, you want to sew the Block in the 3rd spot with the Block in the 2nd spot.

A Blooming Bunch Group A and B


Peacock Galore Group A and B
You will notice, that we are in luck this week. Our four key points, that we will match, all have seam intersections, making it easy to bring them together with precision pinning.  No need to mark.   

Then, you want to sew the pair with the Block in the 1st spot.  Same intersection/points.  I like to sew with I Want to Hold Your Hand on top, as it has an extra point, I want to watch. 

A Blooming Bunch Group A


A Blooming Bunch Group B

Peacock Galore Group A

Peacock Galore Group B

Tada!!!  I love these blocks.  I hope you are enjoying seeing these come together. 



When you get through Group #3, make sure to go on and make 2 more Billboard Blocks! 

Busy, busy, busy... so I must run.  

Keep Stitching,
Michelle 

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!