Stashbuster Tuesday - Winter Celebrations!
It is StashBUSTER Tuesday! Once again, I've partnered up with some fabulous quilt designers for Quilt Block Mania! It's all about Winter Celebrations this Month!
With this month being crazy busy, I'm already sending 4 patterns to the printer this week. I decided to picked a favorite Block from a published pattern.
In Flight is a fabulous pattern and would be perfect to make in those favorite holiday fabrics you've picked up over the years, If In Flight were written today, it could go into my StashBUSTER series, as it only uses one tool, the Studio 180 Design Wing Clipper.
|In Flight by Michelle Renee Hiatt|
You can make this fabulous quilt with fat eighths, fat quarters, stash, scraps, the possibilities are endless. In Flight pattern offers four sizes; Baby, Throw, Double and King. The Double and King allows you to use all those large prints you've been collect. Whether you make this with with Christmas fabric or not, it is a quick and fun quilt. Psst.. with all the babies on the way, it is a perfect Baby Quilt!.
IN FLIGHT PATTERN can be purchased in my Online Shop: PURCHASE HERE
So, this Tuesday, I'm offering the Christmas Star, used in my In Flight pattern, as my free download. See details below for my download, as well as the other 23 Quilt Block Mania designers!
|Christmas Star from Michelle's In Flight Pattern|
In addition to my Quilt Block Mania contribution, I wanted to remind you that Roads to California "Roads@Home" General Registration starts today!
ROADS to CALIFORNIA - VIRTUAL SHOW - REGISTRATION OPEN!
Join me as I will be teaching virtually with tons of other great instructors. Roads@Home have a ton of great classes lined up. To get more information and to register for my classes, go to: Roads@Home and type "Hiatt" in the search.
I will be teaching:
- In Flight (featured above - Tool: Wing Clipper)
- Quilting and Color 101 (Color class!)
- Summer Star (Tool: Tucker Trimmer)
- Birds on Wire (Tools: Wing Clipper and Tucker Trimmer)
- Diamonds in the Sky (Tool: Corner Beam)
- Combo Weave (Tool: Tucker Trimmer)
One more reminder, we are only a few weeks away from my next Online Quilt Mystery, Best of the 60's!
|Clue #1 Released on November 20th|
Best of the 60's Quilt Mystery will run through out the Winter and Spring. If you need a project to challenge you a bit and keep your Quilt mojo going during these difficult times. Check out this Mystery! More details available on my Website: CLICK HERE
- Quilt Size: Large Throw/Double
- Tool Required: Star 60
- Fabric Requirements
- 26-30 Fat Quarters
- Ideally made up of 4 Colorways, dual Complimentary color plans will work great.
- Check out the last few weeks Blog posts
- Over the next few weeks, I will be offering tips on fabric selection on my weekly Friday Blog posts.
- Background: 4 ¾ - 5 Yard
- Border: 2 ⅔ - 3 Yards (includes Binding)
This is a Mystery Quilt series will be a Technique Building Series for the Star 60 tool.
· Each week, I will take you step-by-step through all the fabulous units and blocks that you can make with this tool. There will be at least 24 techniques shared throughout the length of the series.
Basic Overview of Membership Types
Here are the basics, for more information see my Website: CLICK HERE
Clue Membership: $48 - 2 Monthly Payments of $24. That is just $2 a clue!
• Includes all 24 Clues. Each week when the Clue is released, you will be able to immediately download the Clue.
• If you elect “product updates” you will receive an email notification when the Clue is posted. Otherwise you can log in each week with a special link sent at the time of registration.
• Access to a private Facebook Group.
Clue Only Membership, can be PURCHASE HERE.
Then, for those wanted more of a weekly online class with the Clue. You can purchased the Clue and Class, which will provided a weekly video with step by step instructions. Extra tips!
Clue and Class Membership: $199 (One-time payment) or 4 Monthly Payments of $60. This week, the price is just over $8 per clue/class if you go with the one time payment and $10 per clue/class if you go with the payment plan.
• You will get all the benefits of the Clue Membership including the downloadable Clues.
• Additionally, you will have access to online/on demand weekly videos which will walk through step-by-step through the weekly technique and construction.
• Lifetime access to the Clues and Videos - Watch again and again at your leisure.
• If you agree to “receive instruction emails”, you will receive an email notification. Otherwise, you can log into your Teachable account each Friday evening and access the current and prior releases.
Clue and Class Membership, can be PURCHASED HERE.
Quilt Block Mania - NEW FREE BLOCK
- All of these blocks finish at 12″ x 12″.
- You can download all the Blocks for free, or just your favorites.
- Therefore you could combine this quilt block with other designer blocks, in the series, and put them into a Sampler Quilt of your own design.
- Or, several of the designers, including me, are offering patterns, for purchase, using our Block. We've done the math and they are really cool.😊
- If you scroll all the way down you’ll find links to all the fabulous quilt blocks in this series. We are hoping to do this a few times a year, so stay tuned! When I can align Quilt Block Mania with my Stashbuster Series, I will.
- You will receive an email (check your spam and promo mailboxes).
- The email will have a link to download.
Christmas Wreath by Slice of Pi Quilts
Baby Sue's First Christmas
Celebrate by Inquiring Quilter
Gifts at Always Expect Moore
Snowflakes by Blockofthemodotcom
Gifts of Friendship
Fireworks at duck creek mountain quilting
Wreath & Chain at Stash Bandit
Christmas Star by Michelle Renee Hiatt
Adirondack Mountain Quilt Block
A Present from Penny
Candlelighting at Pretty Piney Quilts
Poinsettia from QuiltFabrication
Harbor Holidays at Blue Bear Quilts
Christmas Cracker at Perkins Dry Goods
Sparkling Spruce at Patti's Patchwork
Jingle All the Way at Orange Blossom Quilt
Snowflakes & Candy Cane Trees at Quilt Moments
Tower of Gifts by Oh Kaye Quilting
Winter Memories by Carolyn Burgess
Holiday Block by Seams to Be Sew
Ticker Tape Tree at Devoted Quilter
Evergreen by True Blue Quilts
Merry and Bright at Around the Bobbin