Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork

I had to work on Paperwork this weekend, Quilt Paperwork that is....  I had to create the cutting directions for my Scrappy Holiday Hunter Star class at Pennington Quilt Works.

So, I decided to give the ladies a choice to go 3 or 2 Tone.  Just in case they haven't caught the Scrappy bug - me - I love the FQs so almost everything is scrappy.

I created the diagrams in EQ7, I used the Kate Spain Christmas Fabric line.  What do you think?  I like them.  I really need to make a 2-Tone myself.   I love the Red and White quilts, but I have yet to make one.

3 Tone

2 Tone
I can't wait for the class, it is October 6th.  Whenever I teach a class using Deb Tucker's tools, three things happen... (1) The classes usually sell out.  (2) The classes always go well and the students tend to finish the quilt within a few weeks.  (3) The students love their finished product and it is always awesome to see the finished quilts. 

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!