Coming Soon, new Deb Tucker pattern

I just got back from a retreat weekend with my fellow Studio 180 Certified Instructors, Deb Tucker, Sue Tucker, and Jeff Tucker.

It was a blast!

I love the group, everyone has so much energy.  We inspire each other daily via our Facebook private group, but when we are in person, the inspiration vibes are just everywhere!  So much fun.

One of the quilts we worked on while we were there was one of Deb's new quilts.  She had us do it as a mystery and test her instructions.  However, she hopes to release it as a regular pattern in the next few months.

You can make it scrappy or organized.  Both are stunning.  Deb is currently deciding on a name, but she was leaning toward "Wish Upon" when we left the retreat!  Keep checking my posts for more info!

Wish Upon is made with the Split Rects, Tucker Trimmer, Square2 and Wing Clipper - ALL WHICH ARE ON SALE at my ETSY Store - 15% off of $20 orders or more with Code: ENDMARCH .  Check it out at  www.etsy.com/shop/SewOnTheGo

Here are Deb's versions:

Organized:

Scrappy:

Aren't they Ta Da!

Then here is my friend Gail's (such a smart woman!) organized version - before Borders:

And then Jackie's scrappy (such a hoot - she is) version:

Check out Jackie at her site: www.ifthesethreadscouldtalk.com



Mine is almost ready, will have to take some pictures and share!

Comments

  1. It was a wonderful reunion. I plan on getting wish upon quilted soon. I loved Gail's fabric choice for her Wish Upon! I can't wait to see yours Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!