2007 UFO is making progress!

Last week while doing some quilt room housekeeping, I found a 2007 UFO. It was a true find of Heather Bailey's original Fresh Cut fabric, which back in 2007  I draft a king size quilt. I found it cut and ready to go!

So, you can see it was calling my name.  I started it last week at FuN Quilt Club. While I didn't get a whole weekend to quilt, I did steal some more time last Sunday before heading to CT. I was able to complete 380 four patches. Yes, that is right.... did you read it was a king.  Lol.

Then this past weekend, with limit time due to open housing at both the NJ and PA houses.... I finished 190 Half Snow Ball blocks (don't know their official name).

Now, to get those blocks and sashing together.




Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!