Flower Girl is Quilted

Well it has been crazy with commuting to the new job in CT.  As most of you know, I stay there in a temp apartment during the week and then head home on the weekends.  I get a decent about of sewing finished during the week, although lately I've been pulling some long days- with the shortened week it couldn't be helped.

In any event, that doesn't leave me much time to long arm but I finally got Flower Girl finished.  I used a new pantograph and I think it turned out FAB!



This is from Thimble Blossoms new pattern; Flower Girl.  I used a variety of FQs (20 for the flowers, 7 for the leaves, and another for the cornerstones.  It is very easy and a great stash buster.  It is the feature pattern for my December Stash Club at Pennington on Saturday, December 15th.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!