January Stash Buster completed- Poppy Surprise!

2012 Stash Buster #1 Complete!

My Quilt Group did a group mystery.  I used all stash -which felt great.

I followed the pattern with the exception of adding a small inner border (white dot) to float the center.  I like it.  I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. 

I fell in love with the bordor fabric when a quilt friend used the border fabric in a table runner the summer before last.  When I went to purchase  the fabric, the only way I could get it was if I purchased a kit.  Since it was a "must have", I had to purchase it...  that was 2 years ago.  I never took it out of the packaging  (horrible, I know).  However, when I was trying to find fabric to make the mystery, from stash, I thought of it.... 

Tada... I completed my first Stash Buster of the year!  11 more to go to meet my goal.



I still need to quilt it, but love it.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!