Office Supplies to the rescue!

Sew Many Ways' blog - Tool Time Tuesday highlighted the true "Fabric Filing System".


I could totally see this working for your medium pieces of fabric.  You could easily move them around.... pretty cool.  She makes a statement in her post; " I think my hobby really is organizing my supplies and not doing anything with them!!! LOL".  I can totally relate on some days.


Karen really comes up with some great ideas.  Check it out:
http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/

Sew Many Ways' blog has also been previously spotlighted and is on my blog roll.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!