Blog Spotlight - Miss MustardSeed

My Blog spotlight is on a home decorator, I know she isn't a quilter, but she is a sewer, and she has such wonderful ideas.  One of the Pennington customers mentioned her site/blog and I had to check it out for myself.  She has taken new "drop cloths" (yes those things you use when you paint), washed them and made Chair covers, sofa slip covers, etc. Some of her items have been featured on HGTV.

She decribes herself and her craft:
"Mustard Seed Interiors is my antiques and home decor business located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I have always loved decorating my own home and the homes of friends and family. Over the past ten years, I have transformed blank walls, thrift store finds, and hand-me-down furniture with a little paint and creativity. In 2008, that hobby became Mustard Seed Interiors. In addition to authoring this blog, I am a freelance writer for HGTV.com, a contributor to Cottages & Bungalows magazine and sell my finds and creations at The Old Lucketts Store in Lucketts, Virginia.".


I thought she might inspire us, help those of us decorating,etc.  Check it out. http://www.missmustardseed.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!