Sew On The Go is authored by Michelle Renee Hiatt, who is the designer for her own pattern line Sew On The Go as well as Modern 180, a modern pattern division of Deb Tucker's Studio 180 Design. Additionally, Michelle is a certified Studio 180 Design Instructor, as well as a certified Professional Process Expert (LSSMBB); she uses her process improvement techniques and applies them to her quilting and teaching others how to simplify their piecing while improving the quality of their quilt making. Michelle Renee is known for her humor, enthusiasm and encouragement! Michelle can be reached on her website @www.Sewonthego.netor her blogwww.sewonthego.blogspot.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

2012 Project Box List

Ok, so we've all heard of a "Bucket List", the 2012 Quilting Project Box List is similar, but to strive to complete in 2012 instead of before your die.

I read a study that states those that set a goal for a passion or career, meet that goal 78% of the time. I thought that was pretty good and got to thinking that maybe I need to gather a quilt goal list, that maybe it would force me to be more productive.  Plus, I love lists.

Anyway, what do you think? Would you be interested in putting a 2012 Quilting Project Box List together and tracking your progress? No min, no max, just how are you doing.

I'm going to do it.  While at Camp (which I LOVED), I thought of a few of those 2012 goals:
  • Complete a hand applique wall hanging or small quilt.
  • Complete Christmas quilt for my bed (which we all know is KING).
  • Complete a Judy Niemeyer Quilt (not sure it will be Amazon)
  • Complete my YoYo Quilt
So that is 4, I think they are a good combination.  A wide variety and quilt skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment