Quilting on my Loco of Lemoyne- Summer Sunshine

My friend Barbara Bregman, owner of Lupine Longarm Quilting, agreed to Longarm my Loco for Lemoyne Summer Sunshine.  I usually quilt my own but I've very busy making samples, writing patterns, and designing.  I've spent so much  time piecing my Loco for Lemoynes that I didn't want to rush it.

I wanted someone who would take the same care with my quilt that I took piecing it.  I know Barbara was my choice!  Since it is a shop sample (going to Pennington Quilt Works), I asked her a few weeks ago to reserve a spot for my.  I overnight-ed to her on Monday and she confirmed receipt on Tuesday.  Sent me some samples yesterday and a picture today!

Here is a sneak peak.

Barbara does such great work!

She is overnight-ing it back tonight.  I can't wait to see it.  Then, I bind it and deliver it next weekend to the shop.  Can't wait!

I'm need to put the last stitches into my Alternate Color Way and setting, then that one will make the same round trip!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!