Baby Steps in the progress category!

Boy, this flu season is just awful in the east.  Keeping battling with it!

In between, I have made some progress on my upcoming class samples.  I was able to get my Loco for Lemoyne Star- Winter Jewel to Barbara Bregman to Quilt.  Barbara got it today and she is designing the custom quilting -- so exciting!  We are going to try and enter it into MQX and Vermont Quilt Show.  Both deadlines are early February, so nothing like P-R-E-S-S-U-R-E!


Of course, while I was taking pictures, before boxing it up, I couldn't help taking a picture of my Cal Pal in front of it.  He was napping.

Then I got some cutting and easy piecing started on my Southern Hospitality.  The light wasn't the best but you get the idea of it's center. This is a terrific quilt to make in the summer.  It comes together ready nice.

In between it all... Binding the Loco for Lemoyne Star- Summer Sunshine!

Hopefully, some more progress tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!