It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We are expecting 6-10 inches of snow here in Connecticut.    Perfect weather for sewing. 

First, we had to complete the weekend work; we ran all over town this morning knocking out the errands.  Then, I browned a pot roast and put it in the slow cooker with carrots.  I'm making garlic smashers, so I've already roasted the garlic and I have the potatoes soaking.  Now for a few hours of sewing while it all cooks up.

I'm going to work out of the upstairs sewing/sunroom so I can enjoy the fire and everyone's company.

Today's task to knock out some Lemoyne Stars!  Can't wait to see how they turn out!  I will take photos tonight.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of our house in CT.  Front and back. Love the snow!




Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!