My new sewing room is getting painted!

Hi all!  I know it has been forever!  Sorry, life has been crazy.  Miss you all.

We've been spending most weekends in the CT house even though we don't have much up here yet.  We are still showing our NJ home so we only brought up about a quarter of our stuff.   
We think the NJ house is getting close to selling so we decided to do some painting before we move more furniture in and we started with my sewing/sunroom.  Woohoo.  Doesn't it look great!  Yes, you know it was going to be green or blue.  Can't wait to get sewing in it.  Haven't been doing enough sewing of late.  Just crazy busy.

I've been working a lot.  Traveling a lot.  However, it is going well. 

I'm heading back to NJ next weekend.  Teaching at Pennington on Saturday.  Plus, we are picking up my new Koala sewing table.  Steve will bring it up the following weekend and put it in my beautiful green sewing room.  Can't wait.

Promise to blog more often.

Tell me what you think of the room!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!