Finished!

2 gallons of Benjamin Moore's Green Thumb, 8 yards of 2000 Longerberger Botanical Fields fabric and two weekends of painting and sewing gets you finished! 

Woohoo, ready for furniture.

Steve hung the 8th and final handmade valance... Which reminded me of why I stopped making curtains and decide to quilt... But I used home dec stash.

But I love it.  I won't lie, I had moment Tuesday night when I was like OMG.  But I love it.  Especially once I get my Koala table and sofa in there.

I had to include Hunter who had enough with the sewing and painting... But loves my whole cloth green quilt where I practiced my leave free motion....

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!