Sew On The Go is authored by Michelle Renee Hiatt, who is the designer for her own pattern line Sew On The Go as well as Modern 180, a modern pattern division of Deb Tucker's Studio 180 Design. Additionally, Michelle is a certified Studio 180 Design Instructor, as well as a certified Professional Process Expert (LSSMBB); she uses her process improvement techniques and applies them to her quilting and teaching others how to simplify their piecing while improving the quality of their quilt making. Michelle Renee is known for her humor, enthusiasm and encouragement! Michelle can be reached on her website @www.Sewonthego.netor her blogwww.sewonthego.blogspot.com

Friday, February 21, 2014

Starbust is born!

I'm so excited, I got my designed and pieced Starburst Quilt back from my friend Barbara Bregman today. She did a me a big favorite by quilting it and extremely fast.... And excellent!!! It is so stunning, I don't know how I'm going to let it be borrowed by a quilt shop for display. This sample is going to Yankee Quilter in Seymour, CT. I have to start a new one for Pennington Quilt Works.

More pictures to come.  The pattern will be ready in a few weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Your design is fabulous... can't wait for the pattern to be available. I am absolutely amazed that you are teaching it in Seymour CT - where I grew up. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we get to try it out!!!!! I'm so ready for the next class. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete