Banded Lemoyne

So, I've been meaning to post pictures from my Studio 180 Certification Class and just haven't had the chance.  Well, I finally have download the photos and I figure I will share a picture every few days between now and Christmas.  My own little gift to you!


This is Deb Tuckers Banded Lemoyne Star.  Hopefully she will draft up the pattern really soon.  All us Certified Instructors (CI) keep bugging her... LOL   It really is spectacular.  In the meantime, you can learn this technique, it is on the Studio 180 Design's Banded Lemoyne Technique sheet.

On Friday, I have to place an order at Studio 180, so I'm going to have the tech sheet and ruler for sale at my Sew On the GO Etsy Shop.

Also, if you near (or could be near), I'm teaching a Loco for Lemoyne 2 Day class at Pennington Quilt Works on February 28 - March 1st.  The Banded Lemoyne will be one of the 7 Lemoyne Stars taught.  Can't wait. I should have something ready for a sneak peak soon!

In the meantime, enjoy your Thanksgiving.    I'm thankfully for all my friends and family, and all their support over the years.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!