Suenami Sensation is on the way to Pennington!

No Black Friday shopping for me, my husband and I are taking a road trip to NJ.

Suenami Sensation is on its ready to make it's way to Pennington Quilt Works to be displayed for my upcoming class on January 18th.



This is Studio 180 Design's Suenami, designed by Sue Tucker, there is actually a great story that goes with the naming of this quilt that I can share in class. :)  Sue's version is used with Jewel tone and is gorgeous.    I'm in love with this Dear Stella Lola fabric and thought it would look great in Blue, White and Yellow.   It is made with 16 Fat Quarter, 8 Dark and 8 Light.  Plus two borders and binding.  It is 68" x 68" and is made with Deb Tucker's Rapid Fire Petite Hunter Star.

I quilted it with thread in the same yellow from the border.  It looks great, if I do say so myself!

 
This fabric selection will be available, in kits, at Pennington Quilt Works.  I suspect it will be on the website in a few days.
 


Off to PQW, as my husband likes to say, another hundred dollar day.  I tell him, that is easy compared to what some others are doing today.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!