Strong House's 2015 Quilting in Vermont brochures are out!!

I'm so excited, I got my copies of the Strong House Inn's Quilting in Vermont Seminar brochures!

I can't wait to teach there, it looks so heavenly.  I'm actually going to the Strong House Inn for the Vermont Quilt Festival, from Friday to Sunday.

I can't help but share, so I've attached imagines below.   I will be teaching Loco For Lemoynes Stars and Northern Neighbors!

NORTHERN NEIGHBORS
LOCO FOR LEMOYNE STARS






I know it has been forever since I blogged, life has just been crazy with work and teaching.  :(  However, things are starting to get a little better now that our Fiscal Year at work has settled down a bit and I'm hoping to get back to blogging more often.  There are several exciting things happening that I must share!  More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!