MQX - 3 Days and counting down!

Only 3 days to MQX!  Can't wait.  Spent the day finishing up work-work and running errands so I can take time off for MQX.  

This is my first time going to MQX and I'm really excited.  Big bonus, I get to meet up with several friends.  My friend Barbara Bregman, the longarmer, is flying up.  My friend Jenn Heasley is driving up from PA tomorrow and we are heading up to New Hampshire, first thing Monday.  Then a few other friends from PA are joining us up there, Jean and Sharon are driving up Tuesday.  Then, several other Studio 180 Design's Certified Instructors are going to be there; Kathy Beltz from NH, Dan Perkins from ME's Threads Galore, and Sue Graf from ME.  Wow, it is going to be so great.

I'm taking classes every day, but we are hoping to do some shop hopping on Tuesday before the Ice Cream social.  I have 5 days of Create Studio classes and several business classes.

I realized I failed to share one photo with you last week, my version of Galaxy, a Deb Tucker Quilt Design.  I'm teaching this Quilt Class at Pennington Quilt Works in May and June.  I sent this off to Pennington after showing it off to Deb Tucker at our Certified Instructors Reunion.  Isn't it wonderful!  I have to say I love the colors I selected.  They have kits at Pennington.   It is my favorite pattern of Deb Tucker!
Well, back to straighten, my new Gammill Vision arrives tomorrow.  I'm upgrading from a 18" to 26".  Woo hoo!

Comments

  1. The colors turned out so great. I especially like the purple stars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!