Sew, I have not fallen off the face of the earth

Sew, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, although it seems like that.  It has been a crazy few months between the day job, making samples, illness, cutting my finger, workshops, and most recently attending my Studio 180 Certified Instructors' reunion.  Which was a blast.  It was so great to see my fellow CIs, Deb, Sue and Jeff Tucker.

All which makes me feel guilty for not posting more about all the excitement.  So, I'm going to try and get you caught up over the next few days.

I'm very excited that I mailed off my Winter Jewels this week to MQX-New Hampshire, it has been accepted in the show.  You may remember I made this over the winter holidays.   LOVE it!  Barbara Bregman quilted it for me and she did a terrfic job.

In fact, the mail was just delivered and I found out that it was just accepted in the Vermont Quilt Festival!  Woo hoo.

Here are a few pictures of it quilted.


Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!