Signs of Autumn - With Phillip Jacobs and Kaffe Fasset

Apologies for not blogging more, I've been busy with work, working on my web site and with sewing.... busy, busy, busy... getting class samples ready.



Here is a sneak peak of my "Signs of Autumn" table runner.  This is one of Studio 180 Design's Patterns.  Designed by Deb Tucker herself.

It uses her Corner Beam, Wing Clipper and Wickets and Quickets Technique Sheet.

I'm teaching it at Yankee Quilter (www.yankeequilter.com ) in November 2013 and Pennington Quilt Works (www.penningtonquilts.com ) in July 2014.

Remember, I'm a Studio 180 Design's Certified Instructor.  If you are interested in having an instructor come to your guild, store, or show, please contact me at fabricquiltgirl@gmail.com

Hopefully, I will be announcing the unvailing of my website soon, with all my scheduled classes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!