Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Woo Hoo!  A little productivity this weekend. 


I was able to complete the piecing of my version of Atlantic Flyways for my February Class at Yankee Quilter (www.yankeequilter.com ).  I'm hoping to get it quilted in the evenings this week (might be a challenge) and to drop off.

I'm giving a Wing Clipper demo at Yankee Quilter this Saturday.  They have Flying Geese in their Block of the Month and have asked me to come demonstrate how to use the Wing Clipper.  I hope to have the Signs of Autumn Table Runner and Atlantic Flyway completed to show.

Here is Deb Tucker's original:

Fingers Crossed, it is back to work tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!