Fall is in the air which means two things... sewing and football

I've been meaning to post for days.  I had so much fun at Deb Tucker's Studio 180 Design's Teacher Certification for both the Fundamental Tools and the Rapid Fire Rulers.  I meet such wonderful inspiring people. 

I think that is the problem, I've learn so much and have so much to share, I just don't know where to begin.  So, I will have to pick a few things at a time and do a few posts.

Today I wanted to share with you my new Pattern, that has been kitted and is for sale at Pennington Quilt Works (www.penningtonquilts.com).  Additionally, I have it for sale, along with the Studio 180 Design's V Block on my Etsy site https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewOnTheGo.



Also note, I'm teaching a class at Pennington Quilt Works on November 3rd.  I'm also available to travel to other shops and guilds, I will be posting my schedule shortly so you can see what is available.

That's it for now, need to run to pick up one of my sewing machines and then get home and start sewing my January Sample....  will share later.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!