Logan's Quilt Finished - Using my design and Deb Tucker's V Block

It took me a little more time than I thought -- with the Holidays getting in the way!

However, I finally got Logan's Baby Quilt finished by Christmas (well the top), I pieced the backing yesterday and now I'm getting it ready to quilt it.

I thought I would share a picture of my quilt design. I used Deb Tucker's V Block to create the stars and then I reversed the color selection and used the V Block to create the reverse V Block in the sashing. As always, I love the ruler. Perfect points!


Of course, the Quilt front ended up a bit bigger than I thought (56 x 56) so I ended up needing to piece the backing.

Off to quilt!

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!