Not Your Grandmother's Dresden

My "Not Your Grandmother's Dresden" is quilted, binding sewn and dropped of at Pennington Quilt Works



It looks so nice in the shop, I guess I should have taken the picture there, instead of having hubby stretch!  Oh well.  It so satisfying to have it finished and to receive such nice compliments. 

I lend the first session of the 2 part class on Saturday.  It went really well.  The ladies had such a variety of colors.  My fav (I know I'm not suppose to have one) was Dawn's.  The Dresden flower was in Yellow.  I can't wait to see, I will have to get their permission to take photos.

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!