New Block of the Week Series! Timeless with a Twist

Fresh Take on 48 Timeless Quilt Blocks 
Sneak peak at one of my color ways!
Throughout this pattern series, I will take a closer look at 48 blocks that I consider to be timeless. I will share a brief history on each block, and then provide a fresh clean perspective on the timeless block.

Each week, starting the first week of January, I will provide cutting instructions and directions for one of the blocks. You must be a subscriber to my email newsletter to receive the announcement of each block. Subscribe here!

The directions will only be available for 7 days. No exceptions. The full set will be available for purchase at the end of the series (shhhh... maybe in a book... shhh.). If I feel more detailed instructions are needed, I will feature some tips and tricks here on my blog!

 Along the journey we will talk about color, value and placement. You may want to get yourself a color wheel, if you don’t already have one. Shop Here at my Etsy Shop!

More details next week, including your fabric requirements. Let's just say, if you get some fat quarter packs this week, hold on to them!

Stay tuned!

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!
Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!