Some of my favorite things !!

I've loaded my Etsy shop with all my favorite things!

You will find my favorite See Your Stuff Bags!

Available in 4 Sizes:

  •  X-Small - 6"x 8" - Perfect for EPP! Small notions! 
  • Small - 10"x 11" - Perfect for Wall/Baby Small Projects (can fit paper plates) 
  • Medium - 12"x 13" - My fav! Perfect for your Twin/Double Medium Size Projects (cen fit paper plates) 
  • Large - 16"x 16" - A Tote! Perfect for those large projects! 
  • Check them out: See Your Stuff Bags 
Have you checked out these Quilter Select Rulers? 

OMG! They are fantastic! They do not slip, they are easy to read, and they are my new "go to" ruler when I'm cutting yardage into strips.  I have several of the Quilter Select long rulers and square up rulers in my Etsy shop. Quilters Select Rulers




 Also, Deb Tucker came out with a new tool, the Four Patch Square Up, I have a few left in the shop. This is a great tool for anyone having trouble with their 4 patches. You guessed it, you oversize, and then trim to perfection. Four Patch Square Up 

Last but not least, Studio 180 Design have published several new Technique Sheets; 

  • Shaded Nine Patch

  • Birds of Paradise


  • Eight at Once

  • Non-Mirror Image

  • and Stack Square
     
  • Order them here: Technique Sheets

Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I highlight some of my favorite notions!  Remember, if it works, and it makes your quilting life easier, more enjoyable, and more accurate, it is totally worth it!

M


Comments

Popular Posts

A New Deb Tucker Pattern for our Northern Neighbors!

Quilt Block Mania - School Girl's Puzzle

Atlantic Flyway Class Sample

Stashbuster #2 Turning Up Pumpkins

Diamond Delight is twice the delight!